- Transportation to medical appointments locally only within the San Luis Obispo County.
- Home delivered meals to clients who are in need, or have recently been released from a hospital, or a nursing facility.
- Home visitation and/or telephone calls to "Shut-ins".
- Minor Household repairs.
- Loans of hospital equipment such as walkers, crutches, canes, wheelchairs, shower stools, and bathroom equipment for convalescing clients.
- Distribution of USDA and Food Bank of SLO County surplus food to eligible families and individuals. Distribution is scheduled on the 1st Thursday of each month from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm at Santa Rosa Catholic Church, 1174 Main Street, Cambria, California.